Certificate of Good Standing
Two Proofs Of Residency
- ISBE 33-78 - Illinois State Board of Education Transfer Form - if transferring from a public school within the state of Illinois. No school district is required to admit a new student who is transferring from another Illinois school district unless he or she can produce the standard form from the student's previous school district.
- Closing papers - if purchased home is less than 12 months
- Mortgage Statement or Current Year Tax Bill
- Current apartment lease
- Utility Bill
- Notarized Affidavit
- County issued original (hospital copy not accepted)
- current copies signed by an Illinois physician
Current IEP or any other Special Education records (if applicable)
- Physical - Required for all new students by the first day of the school year. If coming from out of state, you have 30 days to obtain a physical from Illinois.
- Dental - Required for Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grades
- Vision - Required for all students entering an Illinois school for the first time, including Kindergarten
Custody Papers (if applicable)
If you are interested in registering your student in LaSalle Elementary Schools, click here.